The consortium was made up of 14 partners from Finland, Denmark, Germany, Spain, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom, and included organisations from both academia and industry.
- University of Oulu, Centre for Life Course Health Research and the Northern Finland Cohort Centre, Finland (Coordinator);
- Abbott, Spain;
- Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, the Netherlands;
- Beta Technology Ltd, UK;
- Brunel University London, UK;
- Erasmus University Medical Centre Rotterdam, the Netherlands;
- Imperial College London, UK;
- Institute of Diabetes Research, Helmholtz Zentrum München, Germany;
- Center for Clinical Research and Disease Prevention, Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg Hospital, The Capital Region, Copenhagen, Denmark;
- Laboratorios Ordesa, Spain;
- Ludwig-Maximilans-University of Munich, Germany;
- The Folkhälsan Research Centre, Finland;
- University College London, UK;
- University of Granada, Spain.