International Genetic Epidemiology Society (IGES) Meeting
The 2018 annual IGES meeting is taking place between 14th and 16th October in San Diego, USA. The satellite meeting precedes The American Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting, between 16th and 20th October. ASHG attracts over 7,000 scientific attendees, plus almost 250 exhibiting companies, which makes it the world’s largest gathering of human genetics professionals.
DynaHEALTH will be represented at IGES through the following presentations:
- Assessing causality in associations between maternal adiposity and obstetric and perinatal outcomes: A Mendelian randomization study;
- Genetic study of longitudinal pubertal height growth describes links with adult health;
- Persistence of differential DNA methylation related to prenatal smoking exposure and the effects on later life health outcomes;
- Trans-ethnic meta-analysis of gestational diabetes reveals shared genetic background with type 2 diabetes;
- Epigenome-wide Association Study of Change in Body Mass Index from Young- to Middle Adulthood in 626 Northern Finland Birth Cohort 1966 participants.
To find out more about both meetings please visit the main event website.