Epidemiological Studies Conference
Conference on Epidemiological Birth Cohort Studies, 2nd Paula Rantakallio Symposium and 5th Conference on Epidemiological Longitudinal Studies in Europe (CELSE)
Organised by the Northern Finland Birth Cohort Studies, The University of Oulu, this conference will take place between Wednesday 15th June and Friday 17th June 2016, in Oulu, Finland.
Main themes include: genomics and genetic epidemiology; lifestyle, from diet to exercise; metabolics and metabolic disorders; neuroscience, from ADHD to schizophrenia; statistical methods in birth cohort studies.
Confirmed speakers to date are:
- Johan Eriksson, University of Helsinki;
- Peter B Jones, University of Cambridge;
- Phillip Koelinger, VU University of Amsterdam;
- Anne-Marie Nybo Andersen, University of Copenhagen;
- Jørn Olsen, Aarhus University, Denmark;
- Tomas Paus, University of Toronto;
- Zdenka Pausova, University of Toronto;
- Henning Tiemeier, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam;
- Dieter Wolke, University of Warwick.
The deadline for abstracts is 15th February, 2015.
For more information please visit the website.